Psalm 92:12
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon...
While talking to my mentor, spiritual leader, dear friend and sister the other day she shared with me the above verse God gave her for a sermon in Tuscaloosa....
I want to be so rooted in Our Lord, I can bend like the palm tree in the storm and
when the storm is over, stand upright again.
I want to seek Him with such strength,
my arms reach as high as the cedar of Lebanon trying to touch Him!
Thank you Lisa, for loving me and teaching me how Our Lord loves His princesses and regardless of any of our past experiences, we are His brides. He has so much in store for you. Many people are blessed because of your obedience and faithfulness to Our King!
Thank you for spreading the love of Jesus Christ.
I love you.
Psalm 92:12
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon...


No comments:
Post a Comment